This raw almond fudge is a delight to prepare as it just takes about 10 minutes to put it together. A quick, satisfying fudge which will be loved by one and all.
1 cup almonds
1 cup dessicated coconut
1/4 cup raw cacoa nibs
1- 1.5 cups soft dates
1 tbsp raw lucuma powder
1. Powder the almonds in a food processor.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix it well.
3. Scoop and spread it out in a container so that it takes shape.
4. Chill it for a while, then cut into desired size and enjoy the fudge.
5. Store the remaining, if so, in the refrigerator.